Home care assistance is about so much more than helping with the basics – it’s about perfecting the basics and then offering everything else that’s required to ensure the client is as happy and comfortable as they can be. At TruCare, this is how our caregivers approach their work every single day to repay the trust that’s been put in them by those they care for.
TruCare Home Care Assistance Services
The basics include things that clients need to get by in daily life. Of course, these change from person to person, which is why we always tailor our services to the specific needs of each individual. Basic services may include medication reminders, bathing assistance, live-in care, and personal care assistance. However, we don’t only want our clients to get by with the basics, we want them to thrive, which is why we offer a whole host of other services such as meal preparation, grocery shopping, companion care, and even haircare to guarantee that our clients live a fulfilled and dignified life.
Here are just some of the services that we offer:
- Personal care assistance: Some clients require personalized care services, so our caregivers are trained to adapt the level or type of care they provide to meet the specific needs of the client in question.
- Live-in care: TruCare caregivers can help aid a family caring for a loved one, provide temporary live-in care if there is a change in circumstances, or provide it permanently for those who wish to stay in the comfort of their own home.
- Geriatric care management services: Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other ailments that typically affect seniors need specialist care that not all home care providers can offer. Here at TruCare, we specialize in this kind of service, so you’ll know that you or your loved one is being cared for by experts.
- Companion care: Loneliness and isolation are the biggest causes of old-age depression, so the importance of companionship cannot be overstated. We ensure our clients never find themselves in this situation.
- Medication reminders: If a client needs medication, we’re there to ensure they take it at the right time and in the correct way.
- Medical appointments: If a client has a medical appointment, we’ll get them there on time and guarantee they bring all the correct documentation necessary, pick up any medication they need, and much more.
- Evening goodnight and morning rise and shine services: Helping clients get ready for bed and wake up in the morning are important services that ensure they have a good night’s sleep and get up well to enjoy the day.
- Meal preparation, laundry, grocery shopping, and home tidying: Sometimes, basic necessities can be overwhelming or impossible, which is why we offer a service that helps our clients around the house or out and about. This way, they don’t need to worry about the basics and can concentrate on enjoying life.
- Bathing: As people age, bathing can become difficult and risky. Our dedicated caregivers help their clients with this important daily necessity and can provide both bed baths or assistance in the shower or tub.
- Haircare: Just because a client needs that little bit of extra help doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy themselves like everyone else! As well as hair washing for hygienic purposes, our caregivers can also provide hairstyling services or even take clients out to their favorite hairstylist for a day of pampering.
At TruCare, we know that it takes much more than just the basics to ensure our clients are living the best life they can, which is why we offer such an extensive range of home care assistance services. If you or your loved one would like to talk to us about your or their specific needs, call us on 833-TRU-CARE (833-878-2273). We look forward to your call.