Home Health Care Jobs in TruCare
– GET YOUR DREAM HOME HEALTH CARE JOB IN PHILADELPHIA, PA –
Home Health Care Jobs in Philadelphia Area
If you’re passionate about helping others and nurturing meaningful relationships, joining the TruCare Homecare team may be the right fit. TruCare Homecare is a women-owned and family-operated business centered on providing compassionate in-home senior care in the greater Philadelphia area.
Recognized as the Best of Home Care Provider and Best of Home Care Employee of 2019 and 2020, our reputation speaks for itself.
Interested in working for a nationally-accredited home care provider?
TruCare Home Care has been awarded Best of Home Care Employer & Provider for multiple years.
TruCare Home Care Services is looking for Caregivers (CNA, HHA, DCW) to join our team.
We offer WEEKLY Pay, get a check every Friday! We also offer Daily Cash Advances (ask us for more details)!
We also offer 401(k) matching, health benefits and PTO!
$50 bonus for all caregivers who complete their paperwork within 24 hours of receiving it, $50 bonus after working 10 shifts in 30 days.
We have numerous cases in the Reading area right now. This is a great opportunity for a Caregiver to obtain recurring hours and a full schedule quickly! We have cases and lots of work.
The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability.
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Home assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming. Provide any financial aid if needed such as balancing checkbooks, going to the bank or helping the client to pay their bills.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual.
Responsibilities may include but is not limited to the following:
- Personal Care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Walking the client’s dog
- 1 year direct support experience (home or facility care)
- Responsible with a good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 Step PPD, Chest X-ray or QuantiFERON Gold
- Driver’s License and Insured Vehicle
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Competitve pay rates please call office to get your personal rate
Sinking Springs, PA
Perks of Being a TruCare Team Member Include:
- Life, Health, and Dental Insurance
- 4% matched 401k
- 1.5 time overtime
- Holiday overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Weekly Pay
- Daily Cash Advance Option Available
- Caregiver referral bonus
- Sign-on bonus
TruCare HomeCare is a women-owned and family-operated business in philadelphia area
The owners of TruCare have been in the healthcare industry for over 15 years and possess vast experience in Adult Day Care and homecare services. Personal experience in caring for their loved ones was a primary motivator for starting the business and for wanting to make a difference in the way quality home healthcare is delivered to their clients. TruCare was built upon the timeless values of compassion and care – The satisfaction and well-being of clients is at the heart of all we do.